Monday, 21 October 2019 from 09:00-12:00
Recreational, Acrobatic & Rhythmic Gymnastics(Suitable for boys and girls aged 7yrs +)
WHAT WILL THEY LEARN?
A chance for children to experience Gymnastics in all its glory for the first time as new participants and also for any of our current students to try out the other styles within our Gymnastics range and learn new things. Full of team building fun and choreography challenges, these workshops will definitely expel some energy!
WHAT WILL THE DAYS CONSIST OF? - Warm up & Stretches
- Team Building & Getting to know each other
- Rhythmic Gymnastics (Using Balls, hoops and ribbons)
- Acro Gymnastics ( Working in teams on lifts and tricks)
- General Gymnastics (Using the Beam, Floor, Vault and Bars)- Group Choreography Routines and a short display of what the children have learnt for the parents. - short breaks throughout
WHY SHOULD MY CHILD DO THE WORKSHOP?
* Promotes improved coordination, strength & flexibility* Promotes Teamwork
* Provides Great Exercise
* Develops great posture and healthy bodies
* Cultivates self-esteem, respect and coordination
* Encourages them to try something new
* Helps them meet and make new friends
* Develops a love of dancing
* It is lots of fun!
© 2022 Stage Stubs