A dance CPD workshop (5 hours) 10am-3pm for established dance teachers, looking for ways to increase the confidence and use of expression in their dancers from a young age.
This CPD workshop introduces you to techniques and principles from Groove Child® dance syllabus and leaves you with tools and exercises to implement in any of your existing dance classes, to help you nurture the emotional and artistic development of the children and young people you teach.
* Developing personal expression in performance
* Giving them confidence in improvisation
* Deepening their sense of musicality
* Providing an outlet for their feelings and emotions
* Encouraging growth mindset* Growing their dance potential
This HALF DAY workshop offers you a mix of creative exercises that work in harmony with any dance style, taught in a progressive format, that allows you to reward and celebrate the individuality of your students. The morning will also introduce you to the Groove Child Syllabus and allows opportunity afterwards for you to purchase the full syllabus and licence if desired (no obligation).
You will leave the workshop with:
* Creative exercises and ideas to use in your current classes
* CPD certificate (5 hours)
* A deeper understanding of the Groove Child syllabus, it's music, principles & concepts.
BOOKING DEADLINE IS 1st August 2019
For more information or to reserve your place at this workshop [email protected]
© 2022 Stage Stubs