This ONE DAY demonstration and CPD workshop in Athens is to introduce Greek teachers to the Junior and Intermediate Syllabus levels (covering age 3-14yrs) and how many of the exercises and concepts can be incorporated into their current dance classes.
Groove Child is an additional 'creative' syllabus for established dance teachers, offering you a structured way to nurture authentic expression, encourage improvisation confidence, develop a deeper sense of musicality, and grow the creative talent of your young dancers.
The syllabus is a mix of set work and creative exercises, taught in a progressive format, that allows you to reward and celebrate the individuality of your students.
Groove Child works in harmony alongside your other dance classes and works to enhance student confidence across ALL their dancing.
* Visualisation & Focus
* Feelings & Emotions
* Improvisation & Confidence
* Musicality & Choreography.
One-Day CPD Workshop includes:
* Introduction to the Groove Child syllabus, it's music, principles & concepts.
* Creative exercises and ideas to use in your current classes.*
* CPD certificate (7 hours).
* Opportunity to purchase the syllabus music and materials afterwards.
Dance teachers of Greece, reserve your place at this special CPD event today! Price: £165 / €190 Euros
**Deadline to book is 10th March 2019**
02 7908 3804
© 2023 Stage Stubs
You are currently browsing the Australia version of our site.