Groove Child is a new creative dance syllabus for established dance teachers, looking for ways to increase the confidence and use of expression in their dancers from a young age.
The course introduces you to the ethos, exercises and principles of the Groove Child® junior dance syllabus, taking you step by step through the THREE levels of the Junior syllabus (age 3-9yrs) including all it's set work and guided teacher/pupil-led exercises.
The aim of the syllabus is to compliment any technique training the children may have whilst helping you nurture their expressive, emotional and artistic development in an age appropriate and progressive way.
The syllabus aims to help you with the following areas of growth and creativity in children from a young age:
* Developing personal expression in performance
* Improvisation and confidence
* Deepening their sense of musicality
* Providing an outlet for their feelings and emotions
* Encouraging growth mindset
* Growing their overall artistic potential
All teachers will leave the course with:
* Licensee certificate (7 hours CPD).
* Syllabus music, teachers handbook, and access to set work videos
* Your first years licence
* A deeper understanding of the Groove Child syllabus, it's music, principles & concepts.
* Creative exercises and ideas to also use in your current classes.
BOOKING DEADLINE IS 1st August 2019
£250 per teacher (or £200 each if more than one teacher from the same dance school)
For more information or to reserve your place at this training course contact [email protected]
© 2022 Stage Stubs